What are dental bridges?
They fill up a gap formed from a missing tooth or couple of teeth and create a “bridge” which connects all your teeth together.
The average cost for crowns bridge treatment they cost?
The dental cost in Milton varies from one dentist to another. As an estimate, 650-1500$ Canadian dollars per tooth based on each situation.
Contact our dental centre for more info +1 (905) 878-0000 or email@example.com
Why should I get dental bridges/crowns at Milton?
- Repair your teeth and get a beautiful complete smile
- Have the ability to chew freely and effortlessly
- Maintain the shape of your jaws, therefore, face structure
- Prevent your teeth from relocating out of place
Types of bridges
- Traditional bridges: According to WebMD involve creating a crown for the tooth or implant on either side of the missing tooth, with a pontic in between. Traditional bridges are the most common type of bridge and are made of either porcelain fused to metal or ceramics.
- Cantilever bridges: Not very recommended anymore
- Maryland bonded bridges: Plastic teeth or gums that are attached by a metal or porcelain framework
What are crowns?
Teeth shaped structures made of porcelain (PFM) or stainless steel. They are used when there is a severely root canalled or missing tooth.
Know more about dental bridges