Routine Exams and Cleaning
Wisdom teeth removal means having one or more of the third molars (your wisdom teeth) at the back of your mouth taken out. This can sometimes involve a surgical procedure. Your wisdom teeth are the last four of the large grinding teeth (molars) at the back of your mouth to come through.
The original idea of general dentistry is to prevent, evaluate, diagnose, and treat oral cavity diseases and maintains the function and appearance of your teeth. Just as an efficient everyday oral care regimen, routine appointments with us are vital to the safety of your teeth and gums. With routine check-ups, we will review the overall status of your oral health, resolve chronic issues, and detect possible concerns before they grow into more severe disorders that need more intensive and costly care.
Unlike specialists, who often concentrate on a single area of a dental practice, we offer a wide variety of resources that are essential for your wellbeing and cater to your needs.
- Preventive measures—we help preserve healthy oral hygiene by preventing the illness before it appears to stay in your mouth. Regular checks and professional teeth maintenance are the foundation of prevention. We provide special instructions for your oral hygiene that you can follow for a lifetime.
- Restorative measures— If an issue is found, we provide you with prompt and effective care. Possibly the most successful and extremely efficient dental restoration includes scraping tooth decay and filling the damaged tooth, but it is not the only remedial treatment. You are provided with a place to go when if immediate care for dental trauma that may be a broken, loosened, or knocked-out tooth is required. Diagnosis and treatment of tooth pain or periodontal (gum) disease are also provided.
- Cosmetic Procedures — get a radiant smile that you’ve always desired with a range of cosmetic procedures. If a bright smile is what you’re searching for, we are here to give you a smile makeover.
- Overall Health Concerns — In several cases, your oral health can be used as a reflection of your general wellbeing. Some dental problems may reflect problems in other parts of your body and vice versa. For example, untreated oral infections can contribute to weaker regulation of diabetes, increased risk of cardiovascular disease, and complications during pregnancy. We are qualified to recognize these and other concerns and give adequate care or referral when available.
Services provided in General Dentistry
Modern dentistry provides a broad variety of facilities to ensure that the teeth remain healthy, perform correctly, and look amazing. We provide high-end services and only use high-quality products that have proven to be effective in the treatment. Our services include:
- Cleaning & Oral checks to maintain the teeth and gums safe and detect early symptoms of dental illness,
- Crowns & Bridgework to restore broken tooth formation and damaged teeth,
- Dental Implants for replacement teeth to last indefinitely,
- Extractions to Eliminate damaged teeth that we cannot preserve anymore,
- Fillings to repair decayed teeth,
- Oral Cancer Screening to diagnose a deadly condition that we can heal if detected early,
- Orthodontics that give you the straight teeth you’ve always desired,
- Adjustable dentures that make you smile again,
- Root Canal to help save the diseased teeth,
- Sealants that help avoid cavities,
- TMD Jaw Pressure Therapy,
- Tooth Decay Prevention protects the normal teeth if possible and many more.